Webform Spam Words Drupal (WSW)
Avoid Spam words on Webform Drupal
It's a simple module for webform validation with spam keywords. Administrators can provide the access to add spam keywords, Error message and field name.
- Place the module folder in your modules folder or try with composer
- Make sure you have the webform module enabled or try with drush en
- Activate the module via admin/modules
- Enable the "Webform Spam Words" module
- Go to configuration: /admin/config/webform/webform-spam-words and add the keywords, error message and field name.
- Go to the specific webform and add the spam handlers. For example: /admin/structure/webform/manage/contact/handlers
- Click on "Add handler" button to add "Webform Spam Words" for the specific webforms.
Once finished clear your drupal caches.